- Trusted by other pet professionals and your neighbors
- Knowledgeable and intuitive
- Easily reachable and happy to keep you updated on your kitties
- Registered with the State of Ohio
- No need to impose on friends, family or neighbors
I look forward to hearing from you and the pleasure of earning your pet sitting business!
Benefits of using me as your pet sitter:
- No need for worrying! I know if I put my cat in a boarding type situation while I traveled, I would be worried sick my entire trip..that's just me. I send text, email and pic updates as often as you would like. Leave your cat(s) at home! They are happier and you will have peace of mind during your travel.
- Cat sitting is a great alternative for people with more than one furry family member in their household. There is no 'per pet' charge. Everyone can stay safe at home, keep each other company and have a new Aunt Char to care for them.
- Your home will have a 'lived in' appearance. No need to alert the burglar by having a pile of random newspapers on your front porch and mail in your mailbox. I will bring everything inside and make it look like business as usual. I will care for your plants so they will still be alive when you return home!..I hope! I will take appropriate action should there be a home emergency..and boy do I have a few emergency situation stories! This is why I require at least 1 visit per day.
Please include your address in your email so I can determine if you are within my pet sitting service area and provide you an appropriate quote for service.
Have a lost or found pet? Do not waste a minute..post your information on the PetFBI database!
Professional and insured pet sitting in Northwest Columbus, Ohio.
Covering portions of the Columbus, Hilliard, Upper Arlington and Dublin, Ohio communities surrounding Tuttle Mall.
Zip codes: 43221 - 43220 - 43016 - 43017 - 43026
Hello! I am Char Riedinger and welcome to my website!
My pet sitting service has been providing peace of mind to Northwest Columbus residents since 2004.
A few reasons why I believe you should choose to use my service:
I was honored when Angie's List featured me in their Super Service Spotlight and included this photo with the article.
Click logo to visit my photography website!
Happy and relaxed kitties at home. YAY!
As of May 2013, I currently have openings for M-F lunchtime breaks for dogs. You must be located in the immediate area of Tuttle Mall. Noon-3pm only.